در این بخش از مقالات تیچر رجایی تعدادی از نمونه سوالات بخش اول اسپیکینگ آیلتس با موضوع آب و هوا به همراه پاسخ های آنها برای شما آماده شده است.
نمونه سوالات بخش اول اسپیکینگ آیلتس | موضوع پنجم: آب و هوا
Topic 5: Weather
1.What’s the weather like today?
2. What kind of weather do you like (best)? (Why?)
3. What’s your favourite weather? (Why?)
4. What do you usually do during your favourite weather (or season)?
5. What’s the weather (usually) like in your hometown?
6. Do you like that weather (or, that kind of climate)? (Why? /Why not?)
7. How often is the weather good in your hometown?
8. What did you do the last time the weather was good?
9. Are there any bad points about the weather in your city?
10. What is the typical weather in China like?
11. Have there been any changes in the weather over the past few years?
12. Does the weather ever affect what you do?
13. How does the weather affect people (or, you)? (If yes, how?)
14. How do you feel when the weather is cloudy?
15. Do you always pay attention to the weather forecast?
16. Can you give any examples of unusual weather?
17. Do you like snow? (Why?)
18. Would you prefer to live in a place that has just one, warm season that lasts the whole year or a place with different seasons?
19. Do people in China play the same sports in different seasons of the year?
It’s really freezing (sunny, cool, breezy, chilly, warm, humid, hot) today. If I didn’t have to take the IELTS exams, I would prefer to stay at home. Actually, I prefer cloudy days because then it’s neither too hot nor too cold. And what’s more important to me is that this weather is perfect for photography as the light is so soft.
So at this time of day, I like to go out with my camera to take photos.In my hometown, the weather is quite pleasant, neither too hot nor too cold most of the time. Even in winter, the temperature is still quite mild. But the summer is often hot and humid.
The bad thing about the weather in my hometown is that it doesn’t snow as heavily as does up north like in Beijing for example. It does snow, but usually, we just get a little bit.
Every time I see children having a snowball fight or making a snowman on TV, I really envy them.I believe though China is a vast country, there are four distinct seasons in most places.
But unfortunately, in recent years, many places are becoming boiling hot in the summer. I guess the changes are primarily due to the greenhouse effect. So in this extreme weather, I will really prefer to work at home, and the air conditioning is working all day long, and at night, I even sleep on the floor to be cooler.
Yes, Nanjing is facing more and more oppressive haze; I always keep a watchful eye on the weather forecast. I installed an app on my mobile phone, and I watch the PM 2.5 indicator it has become a bit of a routine for me.
As for the unusual weather, global warming has really become a hot topic around the world.
It is caused by the greenhouse effect as the sheer volume of carbon dioxide emitted into the air, prevents the atmosphere from cooling off at night.
As for other unusual weather, hurricanes, which can easily flatten thousands of homes near the coast in a short period of time, are becoming more common.
Well, if I had to choose between the two, I’d probably go with the distinct seasons in each year because each season has its own merits. I think I would get bored if it was warm all year round.
No, in spring and autumn, when the temperature is neither too cold nor too hot, people in China tend to hike in the mountains or go running.
When it comes to summer, people can choose more physical activities like swimming, camping in the forests and playing balls, etc. But in winter, people believe it not suitable for outdoor exercises, so they prefer to stay at home to keep warm.
freezing: درحال انجماد
hot: گرم و داغ
take photos: عکس گرفتن
making a snowman : آدم برفی درست کردن
vast country: کشور پهناور
distinct : مشخص
greenhouse effect: اثر گلخانه ای
oppressive haze: مه شکننده
global warming : گرم شدن کره زمین
sheer volume : حجم زیاد
carbon dioxide : کربن دی اکسید
emitted : ساطع شدن