سطح : سخت / موضوع: رابطه ها/ سخنران: بین خانم و آقا / طول: 01:54
در این پادکست در رابطه با رابطه ها از سایت تیچر رجایی، یک پادکست در سطح سخت از پادکست های عمومی برای تقویت مهارت شنیداری شما تهیه گردیده است.
متن پادکست بهمراه PDF آن برای شما عزیزان تهیه گردیده است.
تمرینات قبل از گوش دادن به پادکست
چه نوع مشکلاتی می تواند در یک رابطه از جمله هر نوع سوء استفاده عاطفی ، جسمی یا روانی ایجاد شود؟
چند تمرین آنلاین :
برای کسب اطلاعات در مورد چگونگی جلوگیری از خشونت در روابط ، در اینترنت جستجو کنید. چه پیشنهادی می توانید پیدا کنید؟ چه قوانینی در کشور یا منطقه شما وجود دارد که مردم را از چنین سوء استفاده هایی محافظت کند؟
لطفا با دقت به پادکست زیر در مورد رابطه ها گوش دهید و بهمراه آن گفتگو را بخوانید. در نهایت، واژگان کلیدی و جملات نمونه را مرور کنید.
Man: Hey. How are you doing these days?
Woman: Well, I’m okay, but Brandon isn’t doing so well.
Man: What do you mean?
Woman: Well . . . . . I don’t . . . I don’t know. It’s kind of a strange situation. He was dating this girl . . . you know Alex? He was dating her and then he ended up breaking up with her because she was using drugs, and . . .
Man: Oh, wow. Well, that was a good thing, right?
Woman: Well, yeah, that was, but now she’s really angry with him, and he’s having all kinds of problems with her, like last week, she punched him in the face and in the groin at school. Right in front of everyone.
Man: Oh, man! So, what did he do about it?
Woman: Well, um . . . she told him that if he said anything to a teacher, to the principal or anyone, she would get her friends to beat him up after school.
Man: Man. This sounds really bad. I mean, you often think of men becoming aggressive toward women, but I guess it can go the other way.
Woman: Yeah, yeah. You don’t really think of this, but it happens, so um . . .
Man: So, what are you going to do about it?
Woman: Well, first, Brandon said that, um, he was just going to let it go, but you know, he didn’t want to cause any more problems . . .
Man: Yeah, I can see that.
Woman: Then he decided that if she was doing that to do that to him and get away with it, she’d just do it to the next guy, so he went to the principal and the school police officer and reported everything, and now they’re going to press assault charges against her.
Man: So, isn’t he worried about what her friends are going to do to him?
Yeah, but he thinks that the other people in her group were just going along with her. [ Yeah. ] You know, I don’t know. We’ll see. They’re probably frightened of what she might do to them. You know, she’ll probably get suspended and have to go to court, but I don’t know. He’s kind of worried about some backlash.
Man: I mean, people have to realize that you can’t inflict violence on others, you know, in any type of relationship or friendship.
Woman: Yeah, that’s right. Anyway, I guess . . . I got to go, but I’ll keep you updated on what happens.
Man: Alright, thanks.
“dump someone” = یک رابطه را پایان دادن
“John’s girlfriend dumped him because he treated her so badly, physically and emotionally.”
“fall for someone” = شروع به دوست داشتن کسی کردن ، به کسی حس داشتن
“My sister often falls for the worst guys without getting to really know them.”
جملات و واژگان نمونه
groin (noun): کشاله ران
– I got kicked in the groin accidentally during the soccer game, and I couldn’t move for a few minutes.
aggressive (adjective): رفتار تهاجمی ، خشونت نشان دادن
– Richards sometimes gets really upset at little things and becomes somewhat aggressive.
let go of something (verb): رها کردن چیزی ، بیخیال شدن
– Amber apologized to her boyfriend about forgetting his birthday, but he won’t let it go. He’s been angry for two weeks.
press charges (verb): اقدام قانونی علیه کسی
– Brandon’s ex-girlfriend smashed his car window, and now he is going to press charges against her.
frightened (adjective): ترسیدن
– Maria felt very frightened when her boyfriend demanded that she not hang out with her friends after school.
backlash (noun):عکس العمل ، واکنش شدید به چیزی
– Michael knew his old girlfriend would be angry at him when they broke up, but when she stole his cell phone and posted terrible messages on Facebook, he said he never expected such a negative backlash like that.
inflict (verb): تحمیل کردن ، برای کسی آزار و اذیت به وجود آوردن
– Why do you want to inflict such terrible emotional pain on your old girlfriend? You were using drugs, and she couldn’t stand your abuse, so I don’t blame her for leaving you.
keep someone updated (verb): آخرین اطلاعات مربوط به چیزی را ارائه دادن
– I’m worried that Sarah’s boyfriend is selling drugs, and Sarah is feeling pressure to do it, too. I’m going to talk to her tonight. I’ll keep you updated if I find out anything.